OVERMORROW is an immersive walkthrough art experience that will soon open it’s doors at Wilde Renate. Over 40 artists from a wide variety of art-collectives like Bad Bruises and TrashEra
OVERMORROW is an immersive walkthrough art experience that will soon open it’s doors at Wilde Renate. Over 40 artists from a wide variety of art-collectives like Bad Bruises and TrashEra have come together to create an insight into what our world could look like in the near future after the global pandemic. Utopia or dystopia. Where will our common path lead us?
Globally artists, cultural workers and colleagues from the subculture scene are going through a difficult time at the moment, despite some easing. We must work together to keep our scene alive. Under the non-profit principle, our main goal is to create a space for art and a stage for expression.
In addition, it is very important to us to give artists a stage and to give their voices back, which unfortunately have fallen silent due to the lack of venues in this crisis.
Artists are the one of backbones of our society and we must strive to keep creating. Our passion will be apparent when you join us in this mystical place in time, join us in the land of OVERMORROW.
The full list of ARTISTS is coming soon!
Here’s what you need to know about your visit:
– 2 tickets on sale each slot, the total journey is 1h+ long
– Bring a mask or similar to cover your mouth and nose
– If you feel unwell, stay home
– Keeping 1.5 meter distance will be required at all times
– Only visitors of 18 years and older are accepted
– We will be using strobe lighting and some material may be triggering for some types of epilepsy
– Comfortable footwear is recommended
– Sadly not wheelchair friendly venue
– Not advised for those with severe claustrophobia
Overmorrow will occupy most of Wilde Renate – from the basement to the second floor, everything filled with art-installations, stages and performances.
Salon zur wilden RenateAlt-Stralau 70